Sophiescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sophiescape!!!24/7 server no roll backsand cool minigames and much much more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
LIVE CHAT HELPLINE.

Hey, This is Soulthur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulthur

Hey, This is Soulthur Empty
PostSubject: Hey, This is Soulthur   Hey, This is Soulthur I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Hey, this is Lucas Rivera, and I think I should be mod because, I'm on to play and hang out 24/7, I will help any players in assistance, I will introduce all the new players that join Sophiescape, and I will be more happy to see new people come in and thinking this is a fun game. I live in Santa Barbara, I've played runescape for at least most of my life, I'm 12 years old, I've been a staff in RS3.com (Not anymore (Updated)) , I have been playing RSPS for 3 years, and I will take care of issues, or arguements that relates to anything about this server, aswell as kicking any exploiters, pjer's (If it's against rules), and duplicaters, and I believe I deserve this position because I always want to help players in need of any help, and I want to stop any exploiters. So, that's why I think I should be a mod.

Thank you,

Lucas Rivera

~~~Extra Info~~~
Facebook: Lucas Rivera
Back to top Go down
Daaaaan

PostSubject: Re: Hey, This is Soulthur   Hey, This is Soulthur I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:29 pm

Gratz On mod Bro
Back to top Go down
Soulthur

PostSubject: Nupe.   Hey, This is Soulthur I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:39 pm

I didn't get accepted yet, Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, This is Soulthur   Hey, This is Soulthur I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, This is Soulthur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sophiescape :: Apply for Forum Staff-
Jump to: